The Fresh Start Furniture Program at Found in Faith Ministries strives to maintain a wide variety of furniture and home goods items to meet the needs of Harford County’s most vulnerable families. There are no charges or fees for any items we provide.
Item availability is based on current inventory in-stock. We cannot guarantee that all requested items will be available on the day of your appointment. You will be placed on a waiting list for any unavailable items at that time.
We encourage all clients to arrange transportation for your scheduled appointment. If transportation cannot be arranged, please note that delivery of items may take up to 4-6 weeks based on inventory and availability of volunteers.
Those in need of furniture and household goods must meet our eligibility criteria prior to applying. Please refer to our program requirements below before filling out an online referral form. Once you have submitted your application and been approved, you will be contacted within 72 hours by our program director to schedule your pick-up appointment. You must bring a photo ID and proof of income on the day of your appointment to receive your requested items. Please call 443-519-2464 ext. 5 for questions regarding the Fresh Start Furniture Program. Complete an Online Referral Form here.
For Referral Partners:
Check out more information here on how you can become a Found in Faith Ministries Community Referral Partner today!
- If your client meets our program requirements listed below, please complete our Online Referral Form. Your client will be contacted in 48-72 hours by one of our dedicated volunteer staff.
- To download a PDF version of our Referral Form for your client’s completion prior to your agency’s online submission, please click here.
1) Be 18 years of age or older
2) Be a resident of Harford County
3) Must not exceed income limits listed below