What’s your next step?
You may qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Plan (ACP) and/or Lifeline Program if you already receive one of the following benefits:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Supplemental Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
You may also qualify based on income. Programs are limited to ONE ACCOUNT PER HOUSEHOLD. Separate households that live at the same address may be eligible, including residents of homeless shelters and nursing homes. Residents with temporary addresses may also be eligible.
Check out the following Maryland providers to see if you’re eligible!
Qualifications for free or reduced Wi-fi service and laptops vary by provider. Please visit the following links to learn more about what option is best for you!
Internet & Laptops/Computers:
Computer skills are essential for success in today’s world. Fortunately, it’s now easier than ever to learn the basics and be confident in your ability to send and receive emails, browse the internet, and be safe while navigating online. Check out these great resources to learn more!